- Inventory control and reporting.
- Check quality and condition of items in a warehouse
- Implement safety procedures and standards in a warehouse.
- Coordinates and communicate with other departments in order to ensure the proper handling and delivery of the storage objects.
- Supervise the cleaning and the maintaining of supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Arrange the proper return and replacement/repair of defective items under warranty, or wrongly ordered or delivered item/s in coordination with the Sales & Finance dep.
- BS degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in warehousing position
- SAP user – Preferable
- Age 35 max