- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the brand social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Follow-up marketing budget spent compare to the goals achieved.
- Creating graphics design
- Website developing concept – Preferable
- Bachelor’s degree, and / or certificates in a related field to graphics.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing – Minimum 3 Years
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, , WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to handle digital analysis and web metrics duties
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess proficiency in CSS, HTML 5, HTML, Dreamweaver, Frame maker, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and lots more.