- Controlling General Ledger entries including; prepaid, accruals, allocations, provisions, and ensuring that there are no exposures in balance sheet.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly end close.
- Responsible for financial audit preparation and coordinating the auditing process.
- Reviewing P&L monthly & preparing variances analysis with detailed revenues and cost transactions to be discussed with the General Manager.
- Cash flow maintain
- Social Insurance and Taxes frequently payments
- Banking and foreign transfers duties
- Importation process
- Costing and Pricing
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A minimum of 4 years as a senior accountant
- SAP experience is preferable
- CPA and/or CMA holder is preferred
- Excellent in English language.
- Excellent excel user